Concord Christian Church offers a variety of ministries to meet your needs.
– Children’s Church – Teaching children the word of God from ages 2-10.
– Internet Ministry – Listen to Sunday services online anytime by clicking on “The Word”.
– C3 Concord Christian School – Pre K – 12th grade.
– Daycare – Times 6:00 am – 6:00 pm.
– Second Harvest Food bank – “Seeds of Blessings” serving those in need of food – Thursdays from 10:00 am – 12:00 pm.
– The Christian Book Corner at Concord Christian Center open after services.
– Prepare for the GED test, given by the local community college now available at Concord Christian Center. Contact church for more information.
– More Than Conquerors College is now enrolling. Please contact the church office at 704-788-4726 for more information.
How to accept Jesus.
1. Admit you have sinned
“For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God” (Romans 3:23)
“If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us” (1 John 1:8).
2. Believe in Jesus
For God so loved the world, that He gave His one and only Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish, but have eternal life” (John 3:16).
3. Confess and leave your sin
If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just and will forgive our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness” (1 John 1:9).
Because if you acknowledge and confess with your lips that Jesus is Lord and in your heart believe (adhere to, trust in, and rely on the truth) that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved. For with the heart a person believes (adheres to, trusts in, and relies on Christ) and so is justified (declared righteous, acceptable to God), and with the mouth he confesses (declares openly and speaks out freely his faith) and confirms [his] salvation. Romans 10:9-10
With this confession you have accepted Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior. Your next step is to attend a spirit-filled, Bible teaching church to grow and develop your walk with Christ. We welcome you to worship Jesus with us and attend a service on Sunday morning or Wednesday night service.