Our academic program will consist of developmental appropriate curriculum, that will provide for the individual differences of each student. Concord Christian School will cooperate closely with the parents in every phase of the student’s development.
Concord Christian School was organized in 2008 under the direction of Concord Christian Center where Pastor Dr. Cecil Brown, established in 2000. The school will serve students in grades kindergarten through 12th grade. Our Mission statement is developing full academic potential within a Christian environment.
– Grades – Pre-K – 12th grade
– Three year old program
– Teachers registered with the state of North Carolina
– School Hours: 8:30 am – 2:30 pm
– Smaller Class Settings
– Biblical Structured Courses
– Developmental Appropriate Curriculum
– Before School Care
– After school hours 3:00 pm – 6:00 pm
– Convenient Location
$200 yearly Registration Fee – Due in August
$400 monthly K thru 8th grade (for 9 months – September thru May)
$500 monthly 9th-12th grade (for 9 months – September thru May)
Discounted rate for siblings
Our Statement of Faith
– We believe the Bible to inspired, the only infalliable, authoritive, inerrant Word of God. 2 Timothy 3:16
– We believe there is one God, eternally existent in three persons, Father, Son and Holy Spirit. Genesis 1:1, Matthew 28:19, John 10:30
– We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ. Romans 8:9, 1st Corinthians 12:12-13, Galatians 3:26-28
– We believe in the present ministry of the Holy spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enable to live a Godly life. Romans 8:13-14, 1st Corinthians 3:16, 1 Corinthians 6:19-20, Ephesians 4:30, 5:18
– Please be sure to refer to your child’s class schedule for lunch and break times or contact the office.
– Parents don’t forget to pack your child’s lunch.
– Please do not send lunches that may require cooking or heating of any kind. Thank you
Contact Information and Directions
Directions: From Union Street take Union Street south, turn right onto Manor Avenue SW. From Hwy 601 take Hwy 601 South, turn left onto Manor Avenue SW.